Wednesday, May 7, 2014

We Went to Disney!

It's been a whirlwind for this working girl lately!

April 26th we officially moved out of our apartment and now I'm back in the home town and living back in my parent's house. I'll touch on that in another post, don't you worry.

What I'm here to talk about today is my trip to Florida. The trip happened very last minute. My mom told me about the idea a week before we left and we ended up leaving the morning after I moved home!

My mom, my sister, my nephew, and I woke up at 3am to head to the airport on Sunday morning.

How does a broke girl like me get a vacation:

1. It helps to have parents
My mom footed the majority of the bill for this trip. She paid for flights, my trip to Disney, our meals and our tickets to Disney.

2. I worked while I was away
It is amazing to have the kind of job that I can take with me. I work from 9am-2pm Monday to Thursday so I stayed in the condo everyday and worked while they shopped and sunbathed. I was just happy to be warm again!

3. I was very frugal
I bought a few things, but I said no to more. It kind of killed me to put back an amazing dress that cost $50 but I did it. Gotta make sacrifices!

I didn't hold back from buying a pair of Minnie Mouse ears though!
 << The fireworks were Jack's favourite! >>
 << Jack was killing me with his cuteness here! He picked out the most adorable baby Daffy Duck toy and he hugged the crap out of it. I melted a million times over >>

Altogether it was a great trip and a great way to kick of the summer. No matter how old you are you should probably go back to Disney, I went right back to being a kid when I got there.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Adult-child

No comments:

Post a Comment