Friday, May 23, 2014

Desk Organization

Do you ever have those times when you just feel like your life is a mess? 

They really tend to stress me out.

My best solution is always to go to Target and find an organization solution.

Last week at work I felt like I was completely out of it. There were emails flying everywhere, I was flipping through my notes wondering "Did I write that down?", and remembering things right before I was finished that I was supposed to remember in the morning. It felt really stressful and sent me into anxiety overdrive.

Right when I finished work I hopped in my car and made my way to Target so I could find some kind of balance for myself.

Luckily I found some amazing stuff that was also completely adorable.

I got myself a gorgeous gold letter holder, file folders, a brand new notebook for my daily notes, and two kinds of sticky notes. 

I immediately got to setting my desk up:


I've been using this system for about a week and it seems to be going a lot better. I write notes on my stickies and they peek through and remind me of things to do. My next step is to work on getting a little filing system going for my folders.

I know this may sounds sad, but these are the kinds of things I get excited about my friends. I've also had a thing for the stationary aisle.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Organization Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment