Friday, May 16, 2014

To Market, To Market

Last weekend Erika and I made our way back to our old stomping grounds for a day at the St. Lawrence Market in Toronto.

I have wanted to go to the St. Lawrence Market on a weekend since we moved to the city. Unfortunately Winter took over most of my time in Toronto and I was definitely not trekking downtown in a snowstorm.

Saturday morning we drove to a GO Station and took a train into the city. This may be a little more time consuming but it's better than paying for parking and a less annoying then getting stuck in traffic.
<< Thinking deep thoughts…or something like that >>

The market was sadly a little underwhelming. I was expecting there to be a lot more fresh fruit and flowers but hey, we got there didn't we.



We decided we were in the mood for mimosa's so we walked down the street and enjoyed some lunch and drinks.

 << This is my favourite building in Toronto. It's beautiful and the back has a great mural on it! >>

After a little brunch we walked around the city shopping and of course we had to stop and do our favourite Toronto activity: pose in front of murals.

Whoever decided that Toronto should be a city of amazing street art is okay by me.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Weekend Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment