Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sweater Weather

This has been one of the worst winters ever. That's half opinion and half fact.

The thing that made it completely horrible was that this was the first year since I was 17 that I didn't have a car. It was good for my independence, my problem solving skills, and as some people would say, it built character. 

So there's the bright side on that I guess.

The real bright side is that it has slowly started to get warmer and you better believe that I am taking full advantage of that by leaving my coat at home whenever possible.

My roommate and I braved the post winter/pre spring winds to get these pictures. We thought it was warmer than it really was but I didn't crack. That's true commitment.

Enjoy :)

And sometimes…you have to do a little outfit change, just because.

And just for fun, this is my impression of a linked in picture:

I am ready to take on the world there, can't you tell?

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Sun Worshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment