Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Seeing My City: Ripley's Aquarium

Ever since the aquarium opened this year, I have been dying to go.

I mean, who wouldn't want to walk through a tunnel while being surrounded by sharks? Exactly.

The boyfriend came up for the weekend and we woke up bright and early on a Sunday morning to make our way downtown and go participate in some wholesome family fun. I say that because good lord, there were about a million families there. If you're thinking of having kids, don't go to a place like that one on the weekend. These kids pushed me back about another 5 years on the baby having timeline…and my tolerance for children has already made me push them off for at least another 8 years. Thanks a lot kids, you'll may make me go through menopause before I decide I want you…but I digress.

Here are my shots from the day:
 This is how Jordan feels about taking pictures with me
 And this is his best attempt 
Breakfast!
 Nemo and Dori!

The aquarium was really fun. There was tons to see, it was incredibly interesting, and made for a good way to spend a Sunday.

Visit Ripley's Aquarium if you're ever in the city…just try to go on a weekday so you aren't surrounded by a million small children. Im not even kidding, Jordan actually tripped over a child at one point. That's a perfect description of what it was like.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
City Explorer with a Low Child Tolerance

No comments:

Post a Comment