Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Spring Time

I don't know if you know this about me, but I have a very intense love affair with froyo. My best friend does too. We're a match made in heaven.

After we went for a long jog last week, we decided that we had earned a little froyo together. So we grabbed a camera and headed downtown to grab some yogurt and get some photos along the way.

The best part of this is that we are finally about to walk around town without our coats on, grab a cold treat, and enjoy the thawed out city.

Here's the byproduct of that:

<< Sufficiently embarrassing Erika >>
 << Hello Stunner! >>
 << My very favourite shoes >>
<< Queen West has some great murals. I love this one a lot. >>

That was a really happy day and I'm glad we documented it. Luckily there are many more sunny days and yogurt dates in the future!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Froyo Addict, Anti-Coat Activist

No comments:

Post a Comment