Friday, October 18, 2013

Life Around the Apartment

I've decided that it would be fun to document little snippits of life around the apartment. There are so many tiny details I love about my home and being able to notice them is something that I don't want to lose.

Our apartment is always changing. People are coming in and out, we're moving things around, adding things, messing things up, cleaning them up. It's nice to have a busy home. We're always coming and going and it's fun to always have a friend near. I love sitting in the kitchen and hearing someone climb the stairs to the apartment and never knowing which one of my roommates it is. Then we get to catch up.

I think this is a good way to capture all of these changes and I hope to make this a series of posts. So without further adeau:

<< I moved my room around. I'm a sucker for making changes. It always just feels so fresh >>
<< I have three books currently on the go, which I hate doing! But I am enjoying all of my new Halloween movies...and 10 Thing I Hate About You (So good) >>
<< We're a house of rain boot lovers >>
<< Even though our sunflowers are dying I can't throw them away. They're still pretty to me! >>
 << Caramel and Candy Apples. It's Happening. This Weekend. Boom. >>
 << Handmade and it always makes me happy >>
<< Iced tea in the afternoon >>

Hope you enjoyed your first look at life around the apartment. I'm excited to share more in the future!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Home Body, Fall Lover, Future Candy/Carmel Apple Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment