Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm About to Get All Pep-Talky On You


We make tons of decisions every day. Most of them small, but sometimes they can be pretty big and sometimes we make the wrong ones. When we make them at work or at school they usually have an effect on our lives so it's important that we pay attention. By the time that we get home at the end of the day we're usually so exhausted by our own decision making that wish someone would just step in and drive us on auto-pilot until bedtime.

Our auto-response becomes "I don't care." Sometimes you really don't care...so you try to pass the buck onto someone else. You won't decide what movie to go see, which restaurant to eat at, which show to watch....you won't decide anything. 

Here's an idea...try caring. Try speaking up. Try making a decision. 

You ask people to choose for you but why can't we choose for ourselves? From now on I don't care is coming out of my vocabulary. I do care...or at least I should and the more that I do the more I'll get the things I want from this world.

And that my friends is your mid-week dose of inspiration. 

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Person who Cares and Person Who Shares About How they Care

No comments:

Post a Comment