Thursday, February 11, 2016

Chop Chop

Once upon time my hair was long:

Yup, that's three years of work right there. Not for the faint of heart.

The original goal was something evocative of a Victoria's Secret Model but due to my extreme lack of skill in the hair department, coupled with a lack of will to deal with that amount of hair, I generally just started hating it and dreamt of the day when I could chop it off. With a wedding on the way I held back, but 7 days after said wedding I rocked this:


And now I can't even stop taking selfies because I love it so much. That's not vanity, that's just bliss my friend.

Look how happy this head is:

I've also learned how to actually do my hair, as opposed to rocking a cycle of straight hair and ponytails.

In other news, learning how to do my hair means also that for each time I have curled my hair I have given myself a serious burn. Being a girl is no joke guys, I'm talking the instant blister kinda burn. It is not pretty...but my hair is.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Burn Victim

No comments:

Post a Comment