Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You've Cat to be Kitten


Winter is suchhhh a bummmerrr. Honestly.


It really gets me into a lazy mindset. I actually think there's something in the air that seeps out of the ground come February that makes everyone want to lie in bed all day. 

My motivation these days is zero. I haven't been able to get myself to the gym in about 3 weeks and all of my recent trips to the rock climbing gym have proved more frustrating than not. 

It seems like everyone around me feels the same way too. Our lack of sunlight and warmth has stolen our will to live!

Wow, that got a bit dramatic there for a second.
I guess I'm just here to complain a little bit and to say "Winter, you've cat to be kitten me right meow." 

I think I'll force myself to find some motivation over the coming days. How about this: I'm vowing to go to the gym AND force myself to do some arm strength workouts between now and Sunday. It's in print now people so you better hold me to it. 

Find some motivation yourself before Sunday. You can do it! 

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Carrier of the Winter Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment