Monday, March 30, 2015

We bought a house!



That's right! We did it! After all the house viewings, negotiations, the offer writing, and everything else in between, we finally did it.

I must admit that I was exhausted at this point of house hunting so this is perfect timing. 

We move in on June 1st and I am beyond excited. Jordan and I already spent the weekend buying different housewares and arguing in the lamp aisle about our great divide in home decor taste.

Everything is just so crazy exciting right now. Exciting/terrifying/stressful/fun/making me want to jump up and down and take a nap simultaneously.

There's lots I want to share and I think I'm going to create an ongoing series about things NO ONE tells you about buying your first home but for now just take my news and do what you will with it.

I'm off to go dream of different DIYs, check my bank account 50 times, make a mental list of every single thing we need, think of a way that I could convince Jordan to get a puppy (just kidding...kind of), and pass out at my desk.


Au revior!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown

Home Owner (woohoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment