Friday, July 10, 2015

Cant' Stop. Won't Stop.


YOU GUYS.

I'm back.

And I have so much to tell you.

Since we last talked my life's been turned upside down. Now I know how the Fresh Prince of Bel Air felt...minus the mansion, and the aunt and uncle to take care of me, or the butler.

It's only been a month since Jordan and I moved into our house but SO much has happened. It feels like a lifetime.

I've been busier than ever before. I work all week, have a part-time job serving on the weekends, and spend every moment in between that helping Jordan renovate. We are so busy! But it's been wonderful!

I can update you on everything when I get more time but for now I'm here to stop by and say hi. (HI!). And let you know I'm still alive but just very, very, busy!

I'll update more soon!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Jack of Every Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment