Monday, July 13, 2015

What Life Looks Like Now

Moving in with Jordan has been one of the biggest changes I've ever made in my life. Sure, I've lived out of my parents house before but it's been nothing like owning my own home. I went from letting my parents completely take care of me to having to work with Jordan so we could take care of each other. I'm so glad that we did it and life, it's looking pretty good now.

Here's what I've been seeing lately:
 << Bills, Bills, Bills! >>
 << Saturday morning breakfasts featuring a few too many chocolate chip pancakes. (We've had to put a stop to this ritual seeing as our chocolate chip bag was getting used way too frequently)>>
 << Nesting >>
<< Learning the fine art of cooking >>
 << Dancing and cleaning every weekend >>
 << Market dates with my parents >>
 << Walks downtown to explore our new city >>
<< The fridge says it so we don't have to >>
 
Not pictured: a wonderful evening where we warmed the house with our friends, renovations upon renovations, many Netflix documentaries over glasses of wine when we just couldn't work any longer.

Life is looking pretty great. I can't wait to see what there is to take a look at next.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Mover and Shaker and a Novice Dinner Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment