Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Hardest Month Thus Far


Month three of my Six Months of Resolutions Challenge has been the hardest yet. I'm only in week three and I am struggling!

It's the workouts that are making it so hard.

I'm in a kind of anti-workout funk right now. Winter has a way of making me see anything besides laying in bed as too physically exhausting.

I haven't missed a workout yet though, so there's that!

In better news I've found the juicer I want to purchase for month five when we'll be doing a ten day juice cleanse! It's only $70.00 at Home Depot right now and the reviews I've read so far have been pretty good so I think I'll try to pick it up soon!

Wish me luck in trying to get those workouts in this month!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Human Sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment