Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogger Spotlight


Today I'd like to introduce you to the lovely Erika of Babbling in Blazers.

She's a Toronto resident, a fashion student, and most importantly my very best friend (and roommate!)


Not only is Ms. Erika hilarious, and wonderful and all of the things a best friend should be, but she's taken to this blog thing like a fish to water. I mean, one day I was helping her think of a blog name and the next day she's posting outfits, commenting on the oscars, and taking photos over dinner while dropping the line "it's for the blog." She's a real natural that one.

Oh, and she dresses well too:

I may never do a blogger spotlight again but I just had to for a best friend who has hair like a mermaid and a heart of gold, honestly, where else are you going to find someone with that wonderful combination again?


You should definitely check out her blog!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Blogger Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment