Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Birthday Bliss

<<How amazing is this sign Erika made me!? Sweetest friend evah!>>

August 27th marked my 25th birthday and let me tell you, it was one of my best birthdays yet.

I spent my birthday surrounded by so many very special people in my life, it was a perfect mash of friends, family, craziness, and pure happiness.

My official birthday was on Saturday so my friends planned a night out for me on the Friday night, that way we'd be out partying when the clock struck 12. Erika showed up with the best birthday cake of all time (she used two bottles of sprinkles on it!) and giant 2 5 balloons. The basic bitch in me screamed with excitement. Of course we took a ridiculous amount of pictures.

After getting ourselves sufficiently sloshed we headed out to the bar where Katie and I massacred a karaoke rendition of "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by The Spice Girls (hashtag no regrets).

We all passed out back at home at god knows what hour.

The next day my alarm woke us up and we shuffled our way out of the house like zombies. Erika and I were spending the day with my sister and Mom seeing Matilda the Musical in Toronto.Our hangovers really hindered our get up and go but eventually we snapped back into and were able to enjoy the play and meet up with Shauna for a delicious dinner.

When we  got home that night Jordan took me out to a movie. It was the perfect end to a whirlwind birthday.

Thank you to my wonderful friends and family for the most perfect day (or days) in birthday history!

From the desk of:
Taylor Brown
2-5 and Still Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment