Thursday, October 13, 2016

Keeping it Basic This Fall


Every fall there's always two things on my to-do list: apple picking and pumpkin picking. I'm not original in this thought but it truly rings in fall for me and without it, I feel like the season has passed me by.

So on a rainy Sunday Jordan and I hoped in the car and headed out for some fall fun.

Our first stop was apple picking at Orchard Home Farm . It poured on our way there and then right when we got out of the car the rain stopped and we had the orchard to ourselves and a few brave souls who had ignored the rain. It was perfect.

 << Pink apples! My heart flutters :) >>

After picking our apples and picking up ciders, honey, and gourds on the way out we headed to Stroms to buy ourselves a pumpkin. Stroms is the most beautiful property and has really expanded. They now have a barn with snacks and treats and the usual kids area and corn maze. Our eyes were on the pumpkin prize though and we walked out with a giant orange beauty.


I have yet to carve my pumpkin but I am beyond excited to roast those delicious seeds up!

Happy Fall :)

From the Desk of:
Taylor Brown
Basic

No comments:

Post a Comment