Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Around This House

I've been wanting to start a post series to chronicle everyday life in our tiny home. I know that everything seems to familiar right now and completely "unspecial" but when I look back on these days I'll miss them. Having some small snaps of the tiny little corners of magic in our home will help me see them now, and give me something to treasure later. I hope that if I look back at them they'll give me a rush of the same feelings I'm feeling now. There's something so cool about seeing a picture, or smelling a smell, and instantly being transported back in time. So that's what I'm doing here, creating my own little time machine.

So without further adieu, here is what life is currently looking like around this house:
 << The perfect welcome home >>
 << The cosiest bed >>
 << Current reads inspired by watching Montage of Heck.  One is a fictional book about a girl who O.Ds and comes back to life with Kurt Cobain as her boyfriend- full disclosure: the idea is interesting but I'm still not sold on the execution so far. The other is a collection of Kurt Cobain's journals >>
 << Helping hands >>
 << Home Sweet Home >>
 << Demin jackets and summer evenings>>
 << Indoor not-so-wildlife>>
<< My favourite corner>>

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Time Traveler

1 comment: