Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Reading


So far this summer I've spent every Saturday reading all day (or at least until I have to go to work at night…which I always do). It's been amazing. I always lay out on the deck and read, read, read until something like taking a shower or making something to eat pulls me away.

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty about lazing around all day but I guess it's better than staring into a tv, amiright?

I guess it's even more okay because I'm working towards a goal. I want to read 10 new books this year.

So far this summer I've read:

1. Orange is the New Black
2.  How I Live Now (Not new, just an old favourite)
3. An Abundance of Katherine's

And I just started Go Ask Alice. 

I've read all of these in the last four weeks…I don't want to brag…because who would brag about reading…so I won't.

Oh Summer, it's just so good. I think I'll let myself laze around for the rest.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Lazy Person Posing as Someone Productive

No comments:

Post a Comment