Thursday, July 17, 2014

Laze, Laze, Laze


If you're looking for me lately and I'm not at work then you can probably find me in my bed, or lying down somewhere.

Does anyone else get that laze haze where if they aren't obligated to do something then they will just lie around all day?

I'm soaking it up though because I think that's what summer is all about. You should spend all your free time lying around, reading books, watching Netflix, eating fruit, and working on your tan.

I have tried to be a little more productive lately though, I've been trying to work on my tan by going for lots of jogs outside. This may have backfired now that I have a racerback tank top tan but hey, the arms look great.

I do take a lot of naps but seriously, I just love them so much, especially when I can take them on my porch in the warmth.

I guess this is a prime example of work hard, laze hard.

Today I have to renew my license (Bye $80. Bleh), and workout because we're at Thursday here and I've only worked out once so far (say hello to three more workouts, body). The upside: I don't work until next Friday. So. much. free. time. Naps, reading, sleeping in, it's all going to happen. I like to dream big, yah know?

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Horizontal Enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment