Friday, June 6, 2014

Office Mornings


Fridays are always good days for me. Even though I have to wake up earlier than usual, it's great because I get stuff done, get out of the office by noon, and have the rest of the day/weekend ahead of me. And I get to rock some of my favourite blazers. Working from home for most of the week really creates an appreciation for the opportunity to actually get yourself together before 2pm.

There's even more to be excited about because I have a good weekend ahead of me! Tonight I'm heading to Toronto with Erika and Emma to meet up with our friend Shauna to enjoy dinner and a movie. We're seeing The Fault in Our Stars and let me tell you, I'm beyond excited. I read the book a couple years ago so I've been pretty excited about this since I found out they were filming. I'm very prepared to cry excessively throughout the entire thing.

Saturday I work at night so that's a good opportunity to makes some cash, and Sunday Jordan is having a BBQ. Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Every second in between those things I'll probably be hiding in bed watching the new season of Orange is the New Black that just came out. I'm a real self-starter like that.

Enjoy your weekends!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Shameless Public Cryer, Netflix-aholic

No comments:

Post a Comment