Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Broke Girl Dreams of Europe



One of my biggest and most exciting goals for the next year is to go to Europe next summer. My boyfriend and I plan on saving tons of money this year so that next summer we can spend 2-3 months touring Europe.

There are a lot of reasons why we want to go but mostly because this is the only time in our lives that this will be possible. We'll never be younger, free-er, adventurous, or more willing to stay in hostels. We want to make sure we read the book before we die.

Today I started some research on Pinterest. Hey, there's a lot about a lot on there.

So far I've found some great info on some of the best places to travel, pinned tons about how to travel cheap, and pinned a bunch about how to pack for a backpacking trip (this is my biggest and most irrational worry about this trip).

So far we've decided that we want to go to:
* London
* Paris
* Amsterdam
* Germany (Munich, maybe Berlin)
* Rome
* Venice
* Greece

We'll probably add and take from that list as we plan but I'm excited to see how it goes.

First things first: I need to save about 5 grand. So far I have…$200. I think I'll start an adventure fund to keep me motivated.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Future World Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment