Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve!


Happy New Years Eve from my living room this morning at 7 o'clock am where I felt the need to document the sparkles I'm wearing to work. I may be completely unimpressed that I have to sit in an office until 4pm today but at least I look festive doing it.

We fly out at 8am for Florida tomorrow morning, which may really put a damper on our New Years plans tonight but hey, I think I'll try to make the best of it and enjoy a night with friends any ways. What's not to enjoy when you know you'll be sitting in the sun in a little over 24 hours? Nothing, that's what.

Here is my go to New Years Eve song for your listening pleasure:

Stay safe my friends and I will see you next year!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Sparkle Enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment