Monday, May 11, 2015

Word to Your Mother


This is a weirdddd mother's day because it's the last mother's day when I'll actually be living under my mom's roof.

It's bitter sweet to say the least but I know that moving out is only going to make me appreciate everyone in my family that much more.

Yesterday was a day wonderfully full of family. We started off the day by going to church with my sister and her family-in-law (that's not even a thing, but that's what I'll call them). My niece was getting baptised so we all went to support. We had an amazing lunch afterwards in the beautiful weather. It was pretty much a perfect afternoon.

And yes, I know it was not only mother's day and it was also my niece's baptism day but I couldn't resist the urge to make the day feel extra special with a tutu, because nothing says crying for attention like a tutu. 


Hope it was a happy day for all you mother lovers out there. 

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Forever the Family Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment