Sunday, December 8, 2013

Life Around the Apartment: December Edition

Another holiday is on it's way…which means there's another reason to decorate the apartment. I can get really corny like that but hey, it's that kind of stuff that make a place feel like home.

December is barely here and it's already been pretty hectic. It's been go-go-go around here at the apartment. One of my roommates is gone until the beginning of January to Australia and my other roommate and I are basically speed trains passing by each other every day. It's a busy month.

I've found myself with a Sunday off today and I handed in the last project of my undergrad on Friday so hopefully things will slow down a little bit (especially because I'm sick!) but I doubt it.

This is what life around the apartment is looking like these days:
 << I put this baby tree up the second the calendar said December. It's pretty wonky but I love it anyways >>
<< I also made a Christmas garland for our kitchen. I found the kit in the $1 section at target! >>
<< This is just me on my way out the door as usual. On this particular day I had just finished editing for the day and was on my way to quickly grab groceries before I had to run to my retail job. The fun just never ends >>
<< This apartment is on a real pomegranate kick these days. We're kind of obsessed >>
<< So obsessed that I made pomegranate bark. It's BEYOND delicious! >>
<< And don't think I forgot about Christmas music. It just completes the experience. I danced around to this while cleaning this morning >>

That's what life has been looking like around the apartment. I guess that even though I tend to dislike the silliness that comes with Christmas (money spending, stress, crowds) that I do enjoy getting into the spirit…at least around my home!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Decoration Enthusiast



No comments:

Post a Comment