Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Book Goals 2018


Every year I make a New Years resolution to read a certain number of books. Sometimes the goal is 15 when I'm feeling especially motivated or sometimes, like this year, it's a modest 12. For the last three years my goal has been to read new books but I'm changing that this year.

I love to re-read my favourite books. Some people read a book and never pick it up again but I'm not one of those people. I love to experience novels again with fresh eyes and fresh experiences. I love to catch things I didn't the first time and I really love remembering what life was like the last time I read that book.

This year my goal is to simply read 12 books, old, new...whatever. I'm excited to give myself the permission to explore some of my old favourites and just let reading be fun, instead of making it a goal I'm working towards.

I'm going to write a post about some of my all time favourite books, some of which I may reread this year. I think it will be a good way to share some amazing books that I don't usually get to share because I only tell you about the books I read of the last year (good or bad). So stay tuned for the motherload of book recommendations!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Book Nostalgist

No comments:

Post a Comment