Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Around This House

This was one of the weirdest Springs I can remember. In the middle of February we got a totally random warm front that led to a weekend in February where all the snow melted away and Jordan and I spent a beautiful Sunday walking to a local coffee shop, followed by a few drinks as a local beer bar (if you live in KW check out Arabella Park, it's my favourite). Then the snow came back and it was winter again, but for those few days it felt like spring and I was happy.

This is what life looked like back in February and early during those fleeting, happy moments:
 << Arabella Park always have 2-3 ciders on tap and tasting new ciders is my new favourite Sunday afternoon activity>>
 << Beer Bar Wisdom>>
 <<Tea Time Wisdom>>
 << We took my makeup station out of our bedroom and moved it to the 
office so I would stop waking Jordan up in the morning and 
we inadvertently created my new favourite corner in our house>>
 << Spring and Summer picture lineup>>
 << Reading and to be read>>
 << Real, fake, fake>>
<< Tea and flowers>>
<< Snuggles for when the cold weather comes back>>

And just for good measure, here's some bonus Pete:
<< Look at this little loaf of bread!!>>

Now the warm weather has finally arrived and I'll have to take more photos around this house because things are always changing around here. Until next time!

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Winter Warrior


No comments:

Post a Comment