Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cabo Cabo Cabo

Two weeks ago Jordan, my mom, my stepdad and I jetted off for a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I had very high hopes that we would stay at the resort that everyone in Laguna Beach stayed at but alas, we did not.

No complaints here though because our resort was b-e-a-utiful!

I was honestly awe struck with Mexico. The desserts are gorgeous, the water is the perfect turquoise to indigo colour, and the weather was perfect!

We stayed at an all inclusive resort which meant we basically lived in the lap of luxury for a week. Drinks all day, amazing food, room service whenever we wanted, and trips to the spa filled up our days.

The highlight of the trip was the excursion Jordan and I took. We went an hour off the resort to go dune buggying. It was so amazing! The winding tracks took us through the desert at top speeds and brought us to the ocean throughout. It was so gorgeous to be surrounded by cacti and mountains one moment and then to have the landscape open up to a beautiful beach. I cannot say enough about the breathetaking nature we saw there.

<< Dirty, happy faces>>

We actually weren't there just for fun. Jordan and my stepdad work together and they were there on a conference. This meant that we had a couple of dinner events to attend and one was a formal night so Jordan and I got dressed in our best:


We were also lucky to be in Mexico during two holidays! One was Mexico's independence day, which led to fireworks and the other was American Thankgiving, which led to food!


I'm so glad we had that little getaway. It was the perfect, relaxing vacation after a very busy year!


Sadly my tan has pretty much faded (or peeled) by now and I'll just have to try to remember the warm Mexican sun while I'm scraping off my car every morning.

From the desk of:

Taylor Brown
Bad Hombre

No comments:

Post a Comment